What’s a camper’s reward for a long day adventuring? Easy - a delicious campfire cocktail.
Why not demolish some fluffy marshmallows with a bit of liquor – they’re fun and easy to make!
Delish has posted a recipe on YouTube that shows you how to turn boring old marshmallows into a camper-approved boozy treat.
- After you gather up your supplies, turn on the stove (if you’re in one of our cottages) or huddle around the campfire.
- Poke your fork or prongs halfway through one of the marshmallows.
- Hold the marshmallow over the burner (for about two minutes) or fire until the outside of is toasted to golden perfection.
- Gently use a fork to push the perfect ‘mallow onto a plate.
- Wait a few seconds for the “well” to form in the middle of the marshmallow. Then, fill-in with Bailey's or another tasty liqueur.
What’s your favorite campfire cocktail?